I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
To place a stop payment on a check, please visit one of our branches, call us at 505-982-8942, or login to Online Banking (click on Account Services, and then Stop Pay). You will need either the amount of the check or the check number.
There is a $30 Stop Pay fee per item.
This answer has been viewed 2176 times.
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- Does the credit union offer money orders?
- How can I reorder checks?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?