How can I make payments on my Guadalupe Credit Union loans?
You can use a variety of methods to make your loan payments at Guadalupe Credit Union:
- Free automatic transfer from a checking or savings account (recommended). You can set up a recurring transfer using Online Banking, or you can contact us, and we will set it up for you.
- Visiting one of our branches to make a payment in person using cash, check, money order, or as a cash advance using a Visa® debit or credit card.*
- Using a Visa® debit or credit card by calling us at 505-982-8942.*
- By mail via a check or money order to:
Guadalupe Credit Union -
Attn: Loan Payments
3601 Mimbres Lane
Santa Fe, NM 87507
* Cash advance fees may apply
- How can I apply for a loan?
- What is a signature loan?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?