Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
You do not have to be a member of Guadalupe Credit Union to apply for a loan. In the case that the loan application is approved, you do need to become a member before we can close on the loan. To read more about who can become a member of GCU, click here.
- How can I make payments on my Guadalupe Credit Union loans?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- What is a signature loan?
- Who can join Guadalupe Credit Union?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?