How To Join
Join GCU and start creating a better future today!
Since Guadalupe Credit Union membership offers so many great benefits, you might think it's difficult to get in. Wrong! Since we're a not-for-profit financial institution, we offer convenient financial products and services at better rates and lower fees to no fees at all!
You are invited to join Guadalupe Credit Union if you live or work in Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Taos, Torrance, San Miguel, Colfax or Mora County, or if you have a family member who belongs to GCU.
Start by opening a membership savings account at any GCU branch.
Here’s what you will need:
- Photo ID (Government-Issued ID, Matricula Consular is accepted)
- ITIN letter or card (if applicable).
- If your photo ID shows an address outside of Santa Fe, San Miguel, Mora, Rio Arriba, Torrance, Colfax or Taos County, please bring a pay stub or utility bill showing that you live or work in one of these counties.
- Cash or check to fund the account.
- You’ll need at least the $5.00 minimum balance, plus the $1.00 once-in-a-lifetime membership fee.
That’s it! That’s all you need to become a member-owner of the credit union, with access to all of our great products and services, as well as full voting rights.
We make it easy for you to switch your current accounts to GCU - it's as easy as 1,2,3...Go to main navigation